Terms and conditions
These conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of ‘s Website, located at .
By accessing this site, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to useif you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Generator Terms And Conditionsand the Free conditions & Generator conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on to this site and conforms to the CompanyвЂ ™ s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “We”, “We”, “Our” and “Our” refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “We” means both the Customer and ourselves. All terms relate to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of assistance to the Client in the manner most appropriate for the express purpose of meeting the ClientвЂ ™ s needs in accordance with the provision of the CompanyвЂ ™ s services, in accordance with and subject to the applicable laws of the Netherlands. Any use above the terminology or other words of the singular, plural, capitalization and / or that he / she or they are considered interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access it from for your own personal use subject to restrictions in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Publish the content of
- To sell, rent or sub-license equipment from
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy the content
- Redistribute content from
This Agreement will take effect on the date hereof.
Parts of this website provide the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. do not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the site. Comments are not to reflect the views and opinions of, its agents and / or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, will not be responsible for Comments, or any liability, damages or costs caused by and / or suffered as a result of any use and / or display and / or appearance of Comments on this website.
reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any comments which may be considered inappropriate, offensive or the causes of violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and to be licensed and consented to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyright, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, abusive, offensive, indecent or other illegal material that is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or to present commercial activities or illegal activity.
You hereby grant a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and allow others to use, reproduce and modify any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Creation of hyperlinks to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online Distributor Directory may be linked to our Website, in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; and
- Company-wide Accredited System except soliciting non-profit organizations, malls charity and charitable fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information if the link: (a) is in no way misleading; b) does not wrong the sponsorship, approval or approval of the party’s binding and its products and / or services; and (c) fits in the context of the linking partyвЂ ™ s site.
We may review and approve other link requests from any of the following types of organizations:
- commonly known to consumers and / or the information source company;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory of distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link does not make us appear unfavorably to ourselves or to our recognized businesses; (b) the organization does not have a negative history with us; (c) the advantage for us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the lack of; and (d) the link is within the general framework of resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page provided that the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; b) is not wrong in sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the Binding Party and its products or services; and (c) fits in the context of the linking partyвЂ ™ s site.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our site, you must notify us by sending an email to the . Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of all Urls from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the Url of our site to which you wish to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our Site, as follows:
- Through the use of our company name; or
- Through the use of the linked uniform resource locator; or
- By the use of any other description of our Website related to that meaning only in the framework and format of the content on the links between partyвЂ ™ s site.
No use of ‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for binding in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation of our web site.
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend ourselves against all claims that are mounted on your Website. No link (s) must appear on any Website which may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which violates, violates, or advocates of infringement or any other violation of any third party rights .
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove any links or particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Site upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and itвЂ ™ s the policy link at any time. By connecting to our Website, you agree to be bound and to follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our Site that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation or or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this site is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we undertake to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is regularly updated. .
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our liability for death or injury;
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- to exclude from our or your liabilities which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The restrictions and prohibitions of liability described in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising from the application of the disclaimer, including obligations arising from contract, in tort and for breach of legal obligation.
As long as the site and the information and services on the site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.
The processing of personal data policy
1. General provisions
This data processing policy has been developed in accordance with the requirements of Federal law “on personal data”.